Senior Graphic Designer, 2008 - Present, Rawle Johnson Graphic Design
Creative Director / Senior Graphic Designer, Nov. 2000 - 2008, Rethink Inc.
- As a professional freelance Graphic Designer I offer a wide range of design services. The creative solutions I offer include: logo design, web design, product branding and various print offerings. I am adept at collaborating with clients to understand their needs, then conceptualize and execute creative solutions - often under tight timelines.
- My technical expertise includes: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash and Dreamweaver for the CS3 Suite.
- Designed and developed the overall look, feel, functionalities and flow of all forms
of visual communications for a diverse client base
- Directed creative design teams for marketing, brand development and advertising services
Senior Graphic Designer, Feb. '98 - Sept '99, IBM Canada (Media Design Studio)
- Primarily responsible for various marketing collateral deliverables for both web
- Integrated advertising design and brand strategy in order to create artwork for new or revised packaging components
- Prepared electronic files including product specific package design
Senior Graphic Designer, Nov. '97 - Feb. '98, Key Porter Publishing.
- Utilized QuarkXPress, Illustrator and Photoshop to design full color books and print ads for third-party publications utilizing typography, page layout, photo manipulation and pre-press print production processes.
- Sourced and collected knowledge via interviews with copywriters and Art Directors in order to prioritize and execute change requests and production plans
Graphic Designer, April '97 - Sept. '97. RecruitAd Advertising Inc.
Graphic Designer/Advertising Coordinator, May '96 - April '97 AMEC
||2007 – 2008
||Adobe Creative Suite 3
||1992 - 1993
||Graphic Design & Color Theory
|George Brown College
||1989 - 1991
||1987 - 1988
Quality Graphic Designer!
"Rawle listened to our needs and wants and transformed them into a website that we are proud to carry our name. The site is clean, quick and very appealing to the eye."